When you buy a wristwatch in a physical store, it seems easy to choose the right watch for your wrist size. You wear it and if it feels comfortable, you buy it right away. However, it isn’t that simple if you buy a wristwatch online. Whichever way, it is essential that you know how to choose the right watch for your wrist size.
You should feel comfortable wearing the watch. It shouldn’t be very tight or loose on your skin. You need to measure your wrist size using a measuring tape or a strip of paper. Wrap it around your arm just below the wrist bone to get the wrist size. Note down the measurement.
- Very thin wrists -Wrists that measure 14cm to 16cm should not wear anything big and bulky as it looks awkward.
- Slender wrists – If your wrist measures 16cm to 17cm you need to wear slim and sophisticated timepieces.
- Medium wrists – People with wrists sizes 17cm to 18cm are lucky because they have a wide array of watches that can suit them. They can select watches with these diameters: 38mm, 40mm, and 42mm.
- Thick wrists -Thick wrists (18cm and above) may need large watches but the preferred measurement is one with a 44cm-46 cm case or maybe slightly bigger. Sports watches usually look great on this wrist size. click here
Best ladies watches 2019 and the different types
- Casual watches – They are the ones for everyday use and are the most affordable ones.
- Dress watches – These types of watches are slim and elegant, suited for business and formal wear.
- Analog watches – The most traditional type with the hour hand and the minute hand and sometimes, the second hand.
- Digital watches – It is easier to read the time with the LCD displaying the time and other information.
- Hybrid watches – A combination of digital and analog watches that may include fitness trackers or can be connected to a Smartphone.
- Touchscreen watches – These are smartwatches with a touchscreen display that controls the watch functions.
- Fashion watches – These are produced by fashion watch brands known for their fashion reputation rather than their watchmaking expertise. Among these brands that produce the best fashion watches for ladies are Anne Klein, Gucci, Guess, Michael Kors, Emporio Arman, and more.
- Luxury watches – They are manufactured by companies that are famous for making watches. Most of these watches are Swiss and are sold exclusively in limited numbers. Other luxury watches use precious metals, jewels, gold and diamonds to increase their value.
- Quartz watches – Made from quartz crystal oscillation, quartz is a common type that offers accuracy as well as affordability and durability.
It is necessary to learn how to buy the right kind of wristwatch to fit your wrist size. In addition, it is also essential that we know the different types of watches so we know which one to buy for our self or for our loved ones. Before buy, check some product view sites for more information and reviews in order to buy the perfect ladies watch.